Top 10 Reasons
to Boycott FedEx
1. Alleged discrimination
and class action lawsuit. read
2. Attack of FedEx Furniture site and others. read
3. Dishonesty and falsification.
4. Works to keep union out. read
5. Racism, drugs, thefts and fraud.
6. Unfair treatment of employees
and retaliation. read
7. Automatic denial of Workers' Compensation
8. Save Our Homes Campaign. read
9. Customer dissatisfaction. read
10. Company willfully ignores labor code. read
Had an unpleasant FedEx experience?
are registered trademarks of FedEx Corporation. DHL
is a registered trademark of Deutsche Post. UPS
is a registered trademark of United Parcel Service of
America, Inc. The use within the domain or on this site
is made for a legitimate noncommercial fair use, to
wit, for the publication of information that reasonably
qualifies as free speech in order to encourage public
discussion, information and debate, and without intent
for commercial gain to misleadingly divert consumers
or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at issue.